Tuesday, June 19

Hot air balloon party ideas and inspiration

Still trying to kick my hubby's cold he gave me! grrrr! Work has definitely left me with very little time to catch my breath, too... I say it's about time for a summer vacation!

 ...have you ever done a hot air balloon ride? I have! It was AMAZING! A hot air balloon or Up! Movie theme would be adorable! Don't forget about this older, but still fresh!, Frosting for a hot air balloon theme here! (link)

Take simple white balloons and wrap with ribbon and attach a little box to create a sky full of hot air balloons! Source


Cut out different colored balloon shapes, fold down the middle, glue and add string, then hang at different heights to create a fun hanging garland.  Source and tutorial


For the favors... take inexpensive gift bags, bakers twine and balloons and fill with a fun plush that's along for the hot air balloon ride! Source


For your dessert table whip up these fun jello "clouds"! Perfect for your theme! Source




















 Photobucket
Pin It